Oracle EPM Oracle EPM Cloud – Narrative Reporting
Oracle Narrative Reporting provides a complete solution for management, narrative and regulatory reporting.
• Ability to integrate with existing Microsoft Office or PDF reports.
• Integration of data from multiple sources such as spreadsheets, databases, EPM applications and bot Oracle and Non-Oracle sources.
• Web-based report designer to create charts and grids from multiple sources.
• Trusted and consistent data.
• Easy and intuitive to use.
• Flexibility to create grids, charts, reports and narratives.
• Ability to configure access permissions and version control in order to track the document lifecycle.
• Reusability of content in order to ease the maintenance.
• Powerful reports combining data with narrative content to produce actionable insights.
Review and Commentary
• Flexibility by performing review cycles.
• Comments for report packages or individual report sections.
• Robust framework for creating and editing comments.
Publishing and Delivery
• Easy to access reports and Ad Hoc analysis by mobile, web or Microsoft Office.
• Ability to create books of financial data by grouping reports.
• Narrative reports allow to reach financial decisions and insights.
• Ability to distribute reports at any point in a secure and auditable manner.
• Ability to manage XBRL taxonomies.
• Produce XBRL reports by tags in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Validate XBRL tagging and check data by rules and calculations to generate accurate and compliant results.
• Ability to publish reports in multiple formats.
Oracle EPM Cloud Collaboration and Workflow
• Groups of users can work together in a report by distributing sections among them.
• Create notifications for users with task deadlines.
• Ability to check the report status and create process and approval flows by sections.