- Reporting and Analysis
Faster and Easy to Maintain
• Less time and cost to process information in time and correctly.
• Ability to perform analysis as your business changes.
• The guided reporting feature provides the user the ability to perform tasks on their own.
• Integrated with Microsoft Office.
• Intuitive dashboards and visualizations.
• Secure access for finance and line of business users.
• Customization of templates for reports providing strong analytic tools.
• Library of pre-defined templates.
• Ability to drill down from graphs, charts, reports and grids.
• Export reports to any standard format immediately.
• Add-In embedded spreadsheet for excel.
• Ad-hoc analysis and reporting with drag and drop features.
• Customized calculations in Excel.
• Multiple views and calculations in the same Excel sheet at the same time.
• Dynamic POV and drill down capabilities both in web and Excel.
• Robust reporting feature.
• Intuitive detailed and formatted reports.
• One single report combining data quality, actuals, budget and plan.
• Pre-defined reports including audit, process log, drill down, security analysis, certification status and process controls.
Microsoft Office Blend
• Combination of Microsoft Office and OneStream XF content provides a rich reporting experience.
• Ability to build report books by merging Microsoft Office content with OneStream XF reports, data and charts.
• Real time data, charts and reports any time you refresh the content.
• Postal Service solution available in the XF MarketPlace to distribute reports.
• Change variables and data to help your company decisions.
• Combine tables, charts, graphs,… to obtain financial and operational metrics.
• Drill-down into the causes to understand business trends.
• Use data entry forms and real time results to transform insights into actions
• Analyse and visualize your data by the distinctive “blend” feature to validate data.
• Dashboards analysis by combining financial, operational and transactional data.
• Extended access to line of business managers and executives.
• No data latency nor replication of financial data.